Buy Additional Norton Online Backup Storage Space – Unlike other security tools available in the market Norton offers the complete security from the viruses. The company also offers online backup storage which allows you to store the backup online. Norton Online Backup program provides a secure space for its users online to backup all their data online. Here in this article, we are going to discuss the process to Buy Additional Norton Online Backup Storage Space. We will also be describing that how to change its settings
- First of all, open your web browser and then visit norton.com/setup.
- Furthermore, you need to login to your Norton Online Backup Account.
- Use your registered email id and password to log in to your account and then click Sign In.
- Now you need to click on the Email Id from the top right corner of the screen.
- Furthermore, select the My Account from the drop-down menu.
- Once you are on the Norton Account page then you need to click on the Services option.
- Select the Norton product from the Services page, for which you want to purchase extra storage.
- Furthermore, you need to search and click on the Buy More Storage button.
- The Buy More Storage can be found under the name of the product which you have selected to purchase more space.
- Now, follow the instructions displaying on the screen to finish the process.
- Once you are done then you can add more files and folders in the Norton Online Backup.
By following the instructions given above, you will be able to Buy Additional Norton Online Backup Storage Space. In case you need some help or information then you may contact Norton Support or visit norton.com/setup. If you want to change the settings of the Norton Online Backup Storage then follow the instructions given below.
Change Settings of the Norton Online Backup Storage:
- First of all, visit norton.com/setup or norton.com/myaccount.
- Now, login to your Norton Online Backup account and then click on the Settings button.
- You can find the Settings option on the Homepage of your account.
- Now, you can change the settings according to your requirements.
- After modifying the settings, you need to click on the Save button to save the changes you have made.
In case you need further help regarding your product or settings then contact Norton Support. You may also visit norton.com/setup for the advanced troubleshooting.
FAQs – norton.com/setup:
- Error: Norton backup keeps failing
- Norton backup not completing
- Norton 360 backup problems
- Find Norton backup drive
- Norton, there is a backup problem make sure the destination drive
- Norton security backup
- how to use Norton backup
- Norton 360 backup problems
- Norton 360 backup failed
- how does Norton backup work
If you wish to fix these issues then contact Norton Support or visit us at norton.com/setup.