If you are planning to uninstall Norton 360 2013 (Beta), then you can go with the following steps. But it is recommended that you should back up and save your personal setting file for it. Despite the following steps you can go to the settings and run the “Backup Settings”. In order to have more help and support, feel free to contact at Norton 360 Phone Number. Logged on Norton product as an administrator and make sure that you’ve saved and closed other file and Windows program(s), and then you need to run the “Uninstall Norton 360” on the Start menu of Windows 7/Vista/XP SP3.
- In the first step, you need to click the “Start” button and then select “All Programs”
- After this you are required to open up Norton 360 on the recently installed program list; here you have to scroll down and open the “Uninstall Norton 360” application in it
- Now simply select “Yes” option for UAC and then click the “Next” button on “ Thank you!” window
- According to your needs for computer, you need to select one of the “TWO” uninstalls options listed by using a single click on it
- Once you complete the above steps, you have to click “Next” button on “Subscription” information box
- At last, you have to wait for few seconds and then reboot your device by clicking “Restart Now” button
- In this method, you need to start the process by clicking the “Control Panel” and then uninstall a or Add or Remove Programs
- After this, you need to open Norton 360 program listed by clicking on it, run the “Uninstall/Change” option located at the top of the program You can also right-click on it, selecting “Uninstall/Change” on the right menu
- At the end, you have to follow the on-screen automatic procedure for further preferences
In order to know more and to have support for Norton 360, please contact our customer service by dialing a toll-free Norton Antivirus Tech Support Phone Number 1-844-777-7886. Here you will get support under the supervision of trained and skilled technicians who are experienced in dealing with any kind of issues related with Norton antivirus.