For keeping your PC protected from malware and improving its performance, you need to have an antivirus with high proficiency. Coming up with all advanced virus scanning features, Norton is among the top preferred antiviruses. This antivirus also has Wi-Fi security that helps to encrypt all the data that your share or receive using public Wi-Fi. If you use Norton security on your Androids or tabs, it will proactively secure your device’s data in order to enhance its potential. Whether you use this antivirus on phones or computers, it will offer these basic benefits:
- Security against online risks via unknown files
- Maintains online privacy
- Helps in restoring and sharing of contact information
- Efficiently works on multiple devices with a single subscription
It is essential to keep the data secured due to the increase cybercrime. For the sake of protecting sensitive data, you may need to get an updated version of this antivirus. The process of installation is simple but you may need Norton Setup Key to start off the installation process. In order to keep setup product key safe, you often forget where it was kept or maybe sometimes lose it. On a positive note, there are several ways to find out you Norton Setup product key, relying on the situation. An effective way to get it is from your registered Norton account. In case you have the outdated version of the antivirus, download and reinstall it to find lost your Norton product key. Follow these steps to install updated version:
If you have lost your Norton Activation key, you need to follow these steps:
- Search for Norton Antivirus on your browser. Continue with downloading and installing process.
- Sign in with your registered Norton account details.
- Click on Download Norton in the setup window.
- Read the T&C and Tap on ‘Agree & Download’.
- Depending on your browser version, check for these options and step ahead:
- If you are using Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge: Tap on ‘Run’ option.
- For Firefox or Safari browser: Find Download option on the right corner at the top of the window. Check for the Norton downloaded file and click on it.
- For Chrome: On the left side at the bottom of the window, click on the file that you recently downloaded.
- Now, click on continue which will appear on the Account Control Window and follow the instructions displaying on the screen.
Now, follow these steps to obtain your Norton antivirus setup product key.
- Find the ‘Help’ button at the top of the Norton Window and click to ‘My Norton’.
- If the Norton product window doesn’t open, go directly to your Norton Account.
- Choose your current Norton antivirus version on the Subscription page.
- Copy the product key and make sure to keep it secured.
An expert in technical writing, James has been studying and writing on all the latest technologies. Be it Outlook, Internet security services, Microsoft and Antivirus, Norton.com/Setup he strives to grab knowledge of even minor updates or changes occurring in the current technological world. Many publishers have published a number of articles written by him.